Juniors are aged 14-17 and have two classes:
- Junior (J) class is for up to 2 Litre cars (normally aspirated only, 2WD)
- No Changes to Current Junior Class: This is the preferred option for Juniors.
- Junior A (JA) class is for over 2 Litres (JA Rules amended 18/5/2021)
Note - as it is expected that Juniors are relatively inexperienced, our club’s preference for safety reasons is that Juniors are not to run 4WD/AWD, V8's or turbo/supercharged cars. To make way for all Juniors to participate in our sport Juniors wishing to compete in a car that is outside the current Junior (J) Class may nominate their car of choice.
- Parent-Guardian will be responsible for the Junior Driver
- Each driver must demonstrate to the Club the maturity to drive the nominated vehicle
- The Club reserves the right to accept or decline all entries
- At any time during a meeting (event) the officials of the meeting can exclude a driver who shows a lack of maturity and/or control of the vehicle.
- Junior A is not eligible for the Club Junior Championship
If you have a potential Junior driver but no car, contact the club for more information, and come for a "Come and Try day!" or a "Driver Training Day", as the club will have a vehicle available for use.