To all our keen racers who have entered the Drivers Challenge for this Sunday 26 November. After yesterdays rain and then the deluge last night resulting in over 75mm of rain, our track inspection this afternoon and the forecast of further showers this week has resulted in the track not being dry enough to undertake the required preparation works before Sunday. Hence we have had to make the hard decision to cancel the Drivers Challenge event. For any one who has paid for the event, your entry fee will be held as a credit for your next event or a refund if you let us know by email with your banking details. Our next event is the Day/Twilight Open Sprint on Saturday 2 December and is open for entries.